Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Halloween

Besides being addicted to shopping...I also like to plan ahead.  I get that Halloween is three months away...but it's best to be prepared!


 Last week I got an email from my group of girls saying that they are doing a Circus theme for this years Halloween festivities and luckily I can make a late/early purchase work.  You see I got this on sale on sale last December...and though the costume is called Gypsy I'm going for Fortune Teller...they have both at the Circus really! 

I also picked up this Pirate costume...what can I say...I love Halloween and dressing up!  Besides, what if I have more than one party to attend?

So both costumes come from www.torrid.com and even though they're from last year doesn't mean you have to completely miss out. 
Flight Attendant Costume
$67.50
If I wasn't prepared already I'd most likely pick this costume up...though I know Torrid hasn't finished adding all of their Costume options just yet.  Get ahead of the game...or wait for all of your options...just don't wait until it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment