Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Animal Instinct

Some times I wonder if I belong in Jersey?  I have to say I really love animal print...but to a degree.  I've tastefully done some amazing foe zebra hair boots circa 2000...but I knew when they needed to go. And currently...ah-mazing foe leopard hair platform wedges ...thank you Jeffrey Campbell.


Velvet Leopard Burnout Top
$22.80
Forever 21+
Now I'm adding this lovely top to my wardrobe! A velvet burnout...come on!  I'm already styling the outfit, hair and makeup in my head! 

Don't know how to do Animal Print?  Think small and statement...small in that it shouldn't be your whole outfit and statement as in it is your statement piece, nothing should compete with it.  If it's shoes...your pants, top or jewelry shouldn't compete...if it's a top...keep the rest simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment