Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fall Fab

OK...I was as against the poncho coming back as some of you out there...I mean it works for some but for Plus Size it can read a tad...um...tent-esk! 

Striped Poncho
$98
After falling in love with a few Capes from ASOS.COM last year now I'm Team Poncho too!  This one comes from the new Plus Size line by The Limited by the name of eloquii.com.  Pair it with your favorite skinny jeans and a wedge or your favorite fall boots, by adding a little height you'll keep this from looking frumpy!   

2 comments:

  1. I love ponchos.. I agree, maybe not the most flattering, but so dang good.

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! You have to be selective and honest with yourself about how you look in them...but get a good one and you'll be obsessed!

    ReplyDelete