Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello

This has been a long time coming...my first post featuring me!  I've been talking and blogging about appearing here, wearing the clothes I blog about...and today is the day!  Eek!



Top-courtesy of 17 Sundays/Jeans-Old Navy Online Plus/Shoes-Toms/
Rings-Stone & Honey/Zodiac Cuff-Free People/Hex Nut Bracelets-made by my Sister
I'll continue to blog using found photos, but now...finally...I'll be featured proving that the fashions I'm telling you about are truly flattering!  Have any ideas or questions for me?  Feel free to leave comments!

*Photography by Alex Szoenyi of ponyfeathers



4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. You wear it well!

    http://jellybellyfrocks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura...so sweet of you to say! Love your blog btw!

      XO,
      Lanae

      Delete
  2. Like I said, If you got it, flaunt it!! And you do... The top looks good on you.. Not to mention the view --> GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you...you're so sweet!

      As for the view...roof deck of my work...you know that place that actually pays the bills!

      XO,
      Lanae

      Delete