Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Warm Wednesdays

So excited to be the first winner of the Simply Be USA #WarmWendesdays contest on twitter!  

I honestly love Simply Be...and not for a minute did I think I would win...but I figured you can't win if you don't play.  Big Thank You to the team that made this happen!

Simply Be Belted Cape Coat
$130

If you're scratching your head wondering what the heck I'm talking about...here's the scoop:

You can win your favorite outerwear piece from www.SimplyBe.com.  I tweeted out the link to the Belted Cape Coat above...and now it's mine!

1. Follow @SimplyBeUSA on twitter
2. Tweet out the link of your favorite outerwear piece found on www.SimplyBe.com and use the hashtag #WarmWednesdays to tag Simply Be

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!

XO,
Lanaé 


No comments:

Post a Comment