Thursday, January 2, 2014

Comfortable Casual

For the longest time I struggled with putting together looks that were both comfortable and casual...it seems like it would be an easy task really...but for me it always came down to the shoes.

Comfortable shoes...not always so cute!  At any rate...I'm now more than comfortable building outfits I love to wear and feel comfortable rocking all day long...could have something to do with my growing shoe collection!  


Military Shirt-Simply Be/Sweatshirt-Forever21+/Jeans-Torrid/Shoes-Eastland








What are your outfitting obstacles?  Let me know by leaving your comments below...I'd love to help!

XO,
Lanaé

2 comments:

  1. Oh so glad I found u on IG... My issue is im all tummy!! So it's like 2 tummies and when I wear jeans they always fit wierd it's just all bad!! Help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you girl! You have to try Torrid's Jegging...the higher waist will smooth things out...but if you're going to be sitting all day maybe not so comfortable! Let me know if you try them...and if you need more options leave another comment...I'm a jeans girl so I have lots of brands and styles I can tell you about!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete