Friday, February 6, 2015

Get Up And Get Out...

As a new Mommy I have the need to get out of the house.  Fresh air and exercise as a family is on our "To Do List" these days, and you can cover more ground in comfort, so I was on the hunt for a few new active wear pieces to add to my wardrobe.  

Imagine my excitement when I received an invitation to attend  the launch of Livi Active by Lane Bryant at my local Emeryville, CA location.  I was impressed with their first introduction of in-house active wear a little over a year ago...so when I saw that they had given the line a name I had high hopes! 

I'm loving the pieces I picked up and I hope to add more to my wardrobe soon.  For now I'm working with the zip front sports bra, control tech smoothing active legging, galaxy print active legging and the mesh shoulder asymmetric tunic that I actually won in a drawing at the event!   






Jacket-Old Navy Online/Pink Mesh Top-Lane Bryant (old)
Tank-Old Navy Online/Leggings-Lane Bryant/Shoes-Nordstrom Online




This nights walk took place in beautiful Jack London Square in Oakland, CA.  It was nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air as a family!  Let me know if you have any questions about the new line or anything you see in this post.  Leave your comments and questions below...and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment