Friday, March 2, 2012

The Hunt Is On

So I think I've forever been on the hunt for the perfect pair of destroyed denim jeans...well since 2003 really!  At one point I found the pair of my dreams at Old Navy in 2005...I should have bought backup!

Forever 21+
Destroyed Skinny Jeans
$24.80


www.forever21.com

Silver Jeans
"Frances"
$105


www.torrid.com


American Eagle Outfitters
Favorite Boyfriend Jean
$49.50

www.ae.com
Since then nothing compares...what does a Plus Girl gotta do to get some great destroyed denim? 

I got the Forever 21+ pair and loved them...until they stretched out in about an hour and literally fell off while walking up the stairs to my house!  Not a good look! 

The second pair from Torrid aren't half bad...but the half that is bad is stopping me from buying them!  I don't want the huge stitching, tacky back pocket stitching or a split side seam at the bottom...totally reminds me of JR High!  Guess I just like the actual destroyed part...sigh.

American Eagle Outfitters seems to be getting it right...but then they're not really Plus...online goes up to a size 18 so I could give it a shot but something tells me it will be a huge fail!  Never know if you don't try though!

OLD NAVY CAN YOU PLEASE BRING BACK THE SPECIAL EDITION DENIM OF 2005?

No comments:

Post a Comment