Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lace

Two years back I got this amazing lace top from Old Navy...the lace, color, cut, fit...all perfection.  I went to get a backup...but it was too late, they were sold out.  Since then I've been on the hunt for a backup in black and a white option for Spring.


Lace Tee
$44.95

www.lanebryant.com
Search over!  Lane Bryant not only brings me what I'm looking for but offers it in both colors!  It's not as glorious as the one I love from Old Navy but something is better than nothing...and this is the best option I've come across since my search began.

2 comments:

  1. I bought this top in black because of your post and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I only wish I'd also purchased the white one because they're gone now and it's too late. I wore it to teach a beading class to 20 women this past weekend and got a ton of compliments on it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy I could help! Now we're in the same boat...both missed out on the white lace top...be sure to add my blog to your reading list and I'll make it my mission to try and find another amazing lace top in white!

    XO,
    Lanaé

    ReplyDelete