Thursday, June 14, 2012

All That Glitters Is Gold

Drooling over this new arrival from ASOS CURVE...so chic and fabulous!  I almost need to put myself on restriction from checking their website...I'm going to go broke!

ASOS CURVE Embellished Kimono
With Sequin Stripes
$124.28



www.asos.com
Not a fan of shopping online?  Let me help to change your mind...
1. Getting packages in the mail makes it feel like Christmas.
2. You don't have to schlep around all day and come up empty handed.
3. You can find sweet discounts and even free shipping!


Post comments below if you'd like tips and tricks for online shopping...I'd love to hear from you!

XO,
Lanaé

2 comments:

  1. debating this puppy. SO GOOD. and I swear by ASOS.. best delivery and return policy!!!
    xo-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sabrina!

      I totally agree...I'm seriously going to have to stop myself from checking their site though...did you look at the new stuff that just went up today? Torture!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete