Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Case Of The Mondays

Mondays can be rough...but then depending on what you've got going on any day can give you a "Case Of The Mondays".  Whenever I know I'm going to have a rough go of it...or I'm just feeling blah...I make sure I'm loving my makeup, hair and outfit!  If you can't be happy about everything...at least you can be happy about something!  





Necklace-Madewell/Lace Top-Old Navy/Tank-Old Navy/
Jeggings-Old Navy/Shoes-Kate Spade
*Photography by Alex Szoenyi of ponyfeathers.

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing and the top and the flats are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tereza...so sweet of you to say! Old Navy totally needs to bring back this top...and you might be able to find these flats online via ebay or something! Thanks for reading!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! I just got your message on IFB and came to check your blog out! I so love it and I think you have such great style! I love these shoes so much and love the necklace with them too! I am now following you, so feel free to visit me too if you would like! Have a wonderful weekend! xx

    Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com
    http://icetodiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pip!

    I love your concept Easy Outfits...not easy for everyone to put together! I've added you to my reading list!

    XO,
    Lanaé

    ReplyDelete