Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Spotted

Who doesn't love a good polka dot?!

I was nervous about the Peplum not being a great silhouette on me...like many women I didn't want to call attention to my midsection in a negative way.  But now that I know they don't look a hot mess on me I'm obsessed!  I'd love a longer sleeve but other than that I'm more than pleased...the fabric was actually even better than expected, not too thick or too thin!


Top-ASOS Curve/Jeans-Old Navy Online Plus/Shoes-Toms











With a pop of color on the lips I left the makeup simple.  I meant to wear my red shoes but couldn't get it together to get out the door in time that day so I had to slip on my go to Toms Wedges!  

Am I converting Peplum haters into Peplum lovers here?  I'd love to hear from you, feel free to comment below!

XO, 
Lanaé

8 comments:

  1. The peplum looks great on you... it actually accentuates your curves in a good way... and ASOS has the greatest stuff ever!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Dexie!
      Thank you! I was really pleasantly surprised about that...now I'm buying up all the Peplum tops ASOS Curve has to offer!
      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  2. Wow, you look great! Love those dots! Love how your personality pops too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eve!
      Thanks for the complements and popping by to read my post! I hope you'll keep checking back in the future!
      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  3. Hey Lanaé
    I just saw your comment in my blog; for some reason it had ended up in my spam folder. So sorry, but now there's a reply for you :)
    To the matter at hand; I've looked through your blog and it's super cute :) You have such great style, and sorry of this is a bit "creepy" but you have such a beautiful face. I love love love seeing pretty plus size girls, and you sure are one of the prettiest I've seen in a long time :)

    Have a great weekend :)

    //Natalie Madeleine
    www.fatandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Natalie...so sweet...and not creepy at all! Thanks for the love!
      I'm enjoying your blog & facebook fan page updates...I hope you'll continue to check back to see what I'm up to as well!
      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  4. Love the Peplum !! They are my new secret weapon. I am very excited to order some ASOS Curve items but am not sure how the sizes run. So just wanna know when you get thier clothes what size do you wear in tops and dresses and have you tried the jeans. I am 5'3, wear a 40D and 16's if they are stretchy but really am an 18.

    I shopped today...Did You?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherril!
      I'm addicted now...I only have two others but I have a few more in my basket! In woven tops I often have to size up to a US 22 but for the most part I'm a US 20. In bottoms, I have some denim as well as a dress pant I'm almost always an 18...if not I'm a 20. I find their bottoms run a bit larger as I'm a 20 in the majority of my bottoms.
      I didn't shop today, I was behaved and very busy! What did you buy?
      Keep stopping by...and visit my facebook fan page...
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Polished-Plus/318056054909377?ref=hl

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete