Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dressing Around Your Accessories

I fell in love with the cactus on this necklace on a recent trip to Tucson Arizona.  I love cactus and Betsey Johnson...so I couldn't resist the purchase.  Then the challenge of working out how to showcase my new necklace without overpowering it somehow...

Necklace-Betsey Johnson/ Top-Gap/Jeans-ASOS Curve/Shoes-Toms











I think my black top paired with my coral colored jeans nicely complement the necklace...what do you think?  How would you wear it?  Leave your comments below!
XO,
Lanaé 

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE this outfit and the way it looks on you! I just found your blog and I am now a fan – always great to find great plus-size inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisa!
      I'm so glad you found my blog...and such kind words! I hope you'll check back often...and please feel free to reach out to me for any shopping/styling questions!
      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete