Thursday, June 20, 2013

Never Say Never

I'm on the fence about PU, also known as faux leather...I recently said it wasn't for me...but it looks like I might have to eat my words!  PU has come a really long way...the advances made in both look and feel are AMAZING...though I'm not sure if the breath-ability issue was ever resolved.  I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by this jacket...because I'm OBSESSED!  

Simply Be is starting to become the danger zone to me that ASOS Curve has been for years now...I need a part time job to support my shopping habits!   

Pu Bomber Jacket
Available Here
$99.00

I'm so in love with this jacket...I can't wait to see how many ways I can dress it both up and down.  Be on the lookout for a post featuring this Bomber Jacket on me...maybe I'll even show you all the ways I plan to wear it!  What do you think?  Leave your comments below. 

Like what you see?  Use the links provided above...and be sure to sign up for emails for insider savings...happy shopping!

XO,
Lanaé

No comments:

Post a Comment