Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wild Child

Its animal print and I like it! 

Thinking of upcoming vacations has me dreaming of a new wardrobe!  I could leave tomorrow with great pieces I already own...but lets be real...having new clothing you are excited about makes that special trip or event...whatever it may be...even better!

Torrid has this Animal Print thing going on right now that I just can't resist...

Grey Zebra Floral Strapless
Maxi Dress
Here

Zebra Floral Chiffon Ladder
Trim Cami
Here

Leopard Chiffon Ladder
Trim Cami
Here

Zebra Chiffon Sleeveless
Button-up Top
Here

I've yet to try a maxi dress from Torrid...but I have recently fallen in love with their chiffon tops...I've got about 5 of them now...and I'm OBSESSED!  My only reservations with the Ladder Trim Cami...I feel like I might have to wear a strapless bra with it and that limits things a bit for me...but I don't know that I'll be able to resist...JUST TOO CUTE!

What do you think...are you in love too?  Leave your comments below!

XO,
Lanaé 

2 comments: