Friday, April 24, 2015

Best Plus Size Breastfeeding Bra

Finding a nursing bra that fits and doesn't give you uniboob...oh, and that doesn't suck...next to impossible when you're a bigger girl.  

I started this blog to talk about fashion, help non-online shoppers give online shopping a shot by teaching them how to navigate online shopping and to inspire women to dress themselves with pride and purpose no matter what size they are.

Getting pregnant was everything I ever wanted...but I was terrified that there wouldn't be anything for me to dress myself in.  I got through my pregnancy in fashion and now I just want a comfortable bra to nurse and pump in that still makes me feel like a beautiful woman.  It took some trial and error, money...more than I would have liked to have spent...and searching but I finally found the most amazing bra!


LLLI Hands-Free Pumping & Nursing Softcup Bra
$32.13



I don't know why I didn't think to search for La Leche League International product sooner but I'm glad I finally found them.  This bra is especially helpful while working from home...I can pump and type!  

Feel free to reach out to me for Plus Size Maternity dressing questions as well as tips on how to look put together once baby has arrived.  I can help to give you function, fashion and comfort!

Happy Shopping!  

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you're still happily nursing! My fave nursing bra is by Bravado - I can't remember the exact name but I know I reviewed it on my blog. My son is 2 now so I just wear my fave supportive bra (from Kmart actually lol) and whip out my whole boob as needed. He's big enough that he doesn't usually ask for milk in public so it works well for us.

    Just discovered your blog and hope you find your way back to it when you have some time. I know how it is though! Congrats on being a new mama. :) :)

    ReplyDelete