Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blue Jean, Baby Queen

I have been on the hunt for new jeans...and as a Mom of a wild one year old I need Fashion, Function and Comfort...and not necessarily in that order!

Torrid has been my go-to for jeans for the past few years...over the Holidays I strayed and TOTALLY REGRET IT.  So now I'm back, and yet again I'm in love with what they have to offer!

I want to start off by saying I was totally against the "pull on" jean as it reminded me of wearing maternity jeans, and in my head it felt like I was giving up on being able to button a pair of jeans.  But, I decided to try them on, and...well if wearing "pull on" jeans as a grown woman means I've given up, then...I gave up!  Remember the third requirement was comfort...well the function is pretty on point too...I barley have time to pull up my pants these days, who has time for buttons and zippers! Love these!  

Torrid Lean Jean - Dark Rinse
$58.50

Now I know I just told you I don't have time for buttons and zippers...but if you try these suckers on you'll make time...trust!  These bad boys are so comfortable I'm going to buy them in every color!  I've been wearing them for a few days now and they haven't stretched out much, if at all, which makes me happy because I don't have time to shrink wash/dry my jeans back to the size I need them to be.  Also, I'm really loving this color for Winter to Spring transition!  Thank you Torrid!
Torrid Jegging - Olive Wash 
$58.50

Finally, I've been on the hunt for black denim jeans with knee slits. My last purchase from another brand was a total fail so I'm settling on these...for now.  The fit is a bit snugger at the waist as they don't offer as much stretch as the first two styles, but still pretty amazing.  Torrid, if you're see this...black jeans with just a single slit/rip at the knees please!
Torrid Skinny Jean - Black Rinse With Ripped Destruction 
$64.50
Torrid swears by the fit of their jeans...and they should because they're killing it!  Go try them on and see.  

Happy Shopping!

*This post is 110% my thoughts and opinions; I was not paid or given any incentive for writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment