Friday, February 5, 2016

No Problama

Monday through Friday I find myself constantly saying "No prob!" "Sure thing!" "Can do!"...you get the picture...my job, the one that pays the bills...I'm basically a fixer!  Ha!

That said I also told myself years ago that I was too old for graphic tees...but I just can't stay away!  Clothing is a way to express yourself without having to say a word...

ASOS Curve No Problama T-Shirt
$20.53


and though I don't feel chic wearing this top...it's fun and light-hearted and that rubs off on my attitude...so it's a good thing!  Wear what makes you happy.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:


  1. I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post… itunes login account

    ReplyDelete