Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Right Stripes

I fell in love with this woven tank as soon as I saw it...it could have something to do with the fact that it features two bold pink stripes...I love pink!  But I'm also in love with a great woven top...they just look like you tried a little harder...sorry knits!

Sherbert Stripes Racerback Tank Top Here
Gold Rhinestone Leaf Pendant Necklace Here
Light Wash Boyfriend Crop Jeans Here
Chambray Espadrille Wedge Here


Looking for a comfortable pair of boyfriend jeans?  These are super soft and have a little stretch for added comfort!  Torrid ended up sending me these as a gift...and I'm loving them!  Thank you Torrid!

Use the links under my outfit labeled "Here" above to get to the product you like...I have to say I might have to get the Espadrilles...super comfortable!  And I'm hoping to find a store that still has my size in this tank...kicking myself that I didn't buy it when I had the chance!

XO,

Lanaé

2 comments:

  1. That top is so pretty, I love pink too, but yeah it seems so perfect for spring and summer. I really like it with the boyfriend jeans, I wish i could wear boyfriend jeans, I feel like they make me look shorter because i'm already short. hehe But I think they look great on you!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nina!

      Thanks for stopping by and reading my latest post! You have to get a pair of BF jeans...they're super fun to dress up and down...the trick is (for you shorter girls) you have to wear them with heels. Not a fan of heels? Pair them with those hidden wedge sneekers...super comfortable and they give you that height that won't let the BF jeans make you feel short!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete