Saturday, April 20, 2013

Haute Cash Haul

To say I have a shopping problem is an understatement...but I work hard...no for real...I hustle!  My other excuse...I work in the Fashion Industry...so I have to look good and stay current right?!

Torrid has been passing out Haute Cash with purchases now for over a month...and now is the time to spend it...well it started April 18th and runs through April 28th.  I...ah hem...earned $125 in Haute Cash and this is what I just bought...

I pretty much stalked this tank like it was my part time job...and it paid off...one just happened to be available in my size...lets just say I couldn't checkout fast enough!

Sherbet Stripes Chiffon Racerback Tank Top
$38.50

I got this lovely...though my heart is still in love with it in black...that sucker flew off the site...lesson learned...see it...love it...BUY IT!

White Swiss Dots Embroidered Surplice Top
$42.50
This is the one that got away.
Image from an email I got from Torrid.

I've been loving my first two sleeveless button-up tops I purchased in early March so much I knew I needed to have these two.  I've always struggled with woven tops...add a button-up to the scenario and they almost always don't work.  I'm a strong believer that if you love it...own it in as many colors as you want...besides I get tons of complements on my first two!

Sangria Lace Inset Sleeveless Button-Up
$38.50

Black Studded Chiffon Sleeveless Button-Up
$38.50

I'm not stopping here ladies...I'm headed to my local Torrid to get two bras, some underwear, white denim skinny jeans and perhaps the top that got away?

Don't forget to spend that Haute Cash if you've got it!  No, Torrid did not ask me to post about this...and I haven't been paid to do so...I just love the product I'm featuring.

Happy Shopping!

XO,
Lanaé

No comments:

Post a Comment