Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Feelin' Lucky

Lucky Brand that is!  

I've had my eye on their Women's Plus line since its launch...and come close to buying a pair of their printed denim skinny jeans online...I even tried a few things on at Nordstrom.  But now I'm in love!  Everything is saying don't do it...they're not exactly a basic short...but I love that I'm included in this trend.  There are no modifications that make these look like they came from the Plus department...you know what I mean ladies.  

Ginger Americana Shorts
$79.50


I know what you're thinking...it's a steep price to pay for some denim shorts...so here's where my skills come into play.  

1. Sign up for their emails and get 20% off your first purchase.
2. Shipping is free both ways so if things don't work out there's no down side.
3. Once you're signed up for their emails they offer great savings...so don't forget to read your email!

***A note to the Plus Team at Lucky Brand:

Thank you!  That said here's what I'd love to see in the future...

1. A Women's Plus leather belt is hard to come by...I'd love a great basic 100% leather belt.
2. The Women's Jackets are AMAZING...I would love to see that carried over to the Plus tab.
3. I'd also love to see some great destructed denim for Plus...perhaps this Fall?

I can't wait to see what's to come from Lucky Brand Plus...I do hope I have their ear...feel free to contact me!  Oh, and don't forget back views on your product...I'm a details girl...I need to know what my butt pockets are going to look like!

XO,
Lanaé Roxas 

P.S.  Happy shopping!



2 comments:

  1. Love! Not a huge fan of the price but definitely some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I'll be using a discount code for sure...but I have to have them! Thanks for popping by and posting!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete