Friday, May 10, 2013

Let Them Eat Cake

I love a good stripe...I don't follow the rules...I wear what I want!  I also love the idea of this cosmetic pouch (I use it as a clutch)...it's almost like the line from Pitch Perfect for me "You call yourself Fat Amy?" "Yeah, so twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back!" love it!

Striped Top-Torrid/Under Tank-Old Navy/Jeans-Torrid/
Bangles-Kate Spade/Necklace-Banana Republic
Cosmetic Pouch-Kate Spade/Wedges-Toms





I love these Broadway Ankle Zip Stiletto Jeans from Torrid and Wedges from Toms Shoes...super cute and easy to wear with so many things.  I also have a Kate Spade obsession...my "Play Hooky" bangle is no longer available but the "Et Cetrera" bangle is!  Use the links above to shop this look...wear what you love!

XO,
Lanaé

11 comments:

  1. I like the cropped fit of the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tessa!

      Me too! They're great for Spring/Summer. I'm so in love with the fit that I'll have to get my regular inseam for Fall/Holiday. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  2. I am so in love with that makeup bag/cluch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?! I HAD to have it...I found a Kate Spade mug with the same saying on it and I'm thinking I might need that too!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  3. i love kate spade i have the bag with the tequila saying on it . . you are just too cute lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emikos,

      I totally almost bought that one too...I have a HUGE Kate Spade addiction! Glad you love the post...hope you'll keep coming back for more!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  4. LOVE your blog so much,nice work

    XX

    Flatsmeup.blogspot.com

    Check out my blog, I'm hosting a giveaway you can win free clothes from OASAP.com
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll!

      Keep coming back for more! ;)

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  5. Super cute!!!! If you ever decide to part with that bangle, let me know! I'm on a desperate search for it haha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kris!
      I'll keep an eye out for the bangle...I know this isn't the same thing but it's a start!

      http://compare.ebay.com/like/230954416213?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

      Happy Shopping!
      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
    2. Kris,

      I hope you get this in time...KATE SPADE will have my bangle on their Black Friday Sale Online for $29!!!

      Happy Shopping!
      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete