Friday, August 2, 2013

Good Carma

I've been lusting after pieces from Carmakoma for who knows how long, but along with higher retail there was also the high cost of shipping so I've never completed the checkout process.  As an active online shopper I HATE paying for shipping...I will try anything I can to keep from paying for it...but now I don't have to worry about that...because ASOS Curve just started selling select pieces from Carmakoma!!!

I know...totally exciting right!?!

Clockwise from the top: Carmakoma Jumpsuit $229.10/Carmakoma Tailored Jogger $161.22/
Carmakoma Quilted Leather Look Sleeve Bomber $303.76/Carmakoma Lace And Mesh Body $101.82
Of all of the pieces above I have to say I'm obsessed with the Tailored Jogger...it's not a bad price to pay for a great pair of black pants that can be worn multiple ways...and something tells me they'll get many complements.  

What do you think...anything you love?  Have you heard of Carmakoma?  Ever made a purchase from Carmakoma?  Or were you like me...always looking and unable to get over the shipping costs?  Leave your comments below!

XO,
Lanaé

4 comments:

  1. I. Must. Have. these. lol. Gorgeous...great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tovah!

      I'm super obsessed as well...you'll have to let me know if you buy anything...and for sure keep stopping buy to read my latest posts!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  2. I've been a fan of them for a few years now... The black attracted me because I have to wear black to work and they are very stylish ! Expensive ....YES!! One day soon I hope to make a purchase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do you'll have to let me know what you buy! I'm still keeping an eye out for a good deal...one day!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete