Saturday, August 17, 2013

Oh Canada

Hey Canada!

Sorry for the late heads up...but if you didn't notice your Old Navy website just got a new addition...as of August 15th you now have Women's Plus online!  I've been shopping their site for years now...so as an old pro let me show you the ropes.

As an Old Navy shopper the things I love about their online shopping experience:
1. Free shipping when you spend $50.
2. Returns are and exchanges for Women's Plus are free by mail both ways...sorry ladies...no in store returns.
3. They offer a great selection of fashion and basic pieces ranging from size 16-30.


Sequin Chiffon Tank

The Rockstar Printed Jean

I'm in LOVE with this sequin chiffon tank and these printed jeans...but other favorites include their yoga jacket, compression pants, compression capris and sports bra...their active wear is AMAZING!  I'm always checking new arrivals for their great fashion tops...and they always have something new each season with their Rockstar Jeans.  Don't even get me started on their pajamas...I have a collection...super cute and comfortable!

More to come though so be sure to check back for the inside scoop!  Leave your comments and questions below...I'd love to hear from my neighbors to the North on what you think!?!

XO,
Lanaé

No comments:

Post a Comment