Saturday, August 31, 2013

I Need Your Help...

Torrid brought back their Halloween Costumes this year...the only issue...you can only get them online and all returns must be mailed back.  This means shipping fees...the thing I find most annoying about online shopping.  

So, I need your help...I've selected my top favorites...but I just can't decide.  That's where you come in...I thought my readers could help me pick!  Just leave your comments below and tell me which one I should buy!

Pick One: Captain Swashbuckler

Pick Two: Thief Of Hearts

Pick Three: Top Gun Flight
Pick Four: Skull & Roses

There are many more costumes available online HERE so be sure to check those out...and if you think I'm leaving out an option from the vote be sure to suggest something! 

I can't wait to see what you guys pick!

XO,
Lanaé

4 comments: