Thursday, May 3, 2012

Color Pattern Texture & Shine

The elements of a winning outfit...I've got them covered here!  

The pop of color coming from my earrings and bag...the subtle pattern of stripes on my cuffed blazer and the texture and shine of my sequin cami!  This outfit makes me feel smart with sparkle!




Blazer-Old Navy/Cami-Old Navy/Jeans-Gap Online/
Shoes-DV by Dolce Vita/Earrings-Juicy Couture/
Purse-Cambridge Satchel Company/Sunglasses-Oakley



*Photography by Alex Szoenyi of ponyfeathers

10 comments:

  1. you look fabulous!! i'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag!!! Come see my fashion blog :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Your blog is amazing...fashion student...you look like a model! You photograph so well!

      Just added you to my reading list...hope you keep popping by to check out my posts...I'd love to get your feedback!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  3. You look pretty!! I wish photos would be bigger newt time :P kisses
    fillthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Toma!

      So sweet of you to say! Thank you for the feedback as well, you are the second person to say so! I'll make sure they're bigger next time as I totally agree!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  4. I'm still crazy about this bag... Seems like u had a blast!!! I love your top!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink satchel and the glittery top! Go for gold! :D

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks doll! I love your blog & I've added you to my reading list! Hope you'll keep checking back for more posts!

    XO,
    Lanaé

    ReplyDelete