Friday, May 18, 2012

Poppy

We've all done it...stopped to look at something...and after admiring it kept walking with a thought or comment "It's super cute but that cut is so unflattering!" 


I saw this dress in store and said something of the sorts...on the hanger the dress lacked shape and looked like it would make me look a hot mess...then I got into a twitter convo with @NordstromSF and they sent me a video tweet with one of the sales girls wearing it and I think she looked amazing!


Adrianna Papell
Crochet Shift Dress
$158
www.nordstrom.com




Props to the Nordstroms SF Team...I love that they sent me a video in response to my tweet! So cool!



What do you think about this dress?  I'd love to hear from you!


XO,
Lanaé

4 comments:

  1. How cute is that dress, really beautiful and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress... another popular color for Spring/Summer.. I could've worn the dress from day to night (with the right accesories of course).. I would wear this in a heartbeat!

    But I got to say, I bought a similar dress on XX1, it costs less than $30.00!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Lucky find! I'd love to see it...I'll have to see if it's still in stores!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete