Sunday, May 6, 2012

Night Out

Drooling over this dress...at times like this I HATE online shopping and wish I could just swing by a store to pick something up...but then getting packages delivered to my desk at work is always fun!

Draped Faux Wrap Dress
$119

www.eloquii.com
This dress inspires me to do many things...
1. Order it.
2. Get a tan!
3. Get to the gym and workout my legs!
4. Start planning an event to be seen in it!


Do you love it?  Where would you wear it?  How would you wear it?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Now this is "THE DRESS"!!! First, I love it because its Black! Second, the cut of the dress is fabulous, love the draping.. Is it Satin??...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not satin...but it's still AMAZING! I'd love to hear from you if you decide to order it!

    XO,
    Lanaé

    ReplyDelete