Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Work Out!

If there is such an obesity problem in the US why is it so hard to find Women's Plus Active Wear?  I'm always lusting after so many active tops...sports bras...track jackets and nothing is available in my size!  How are we supposed to get fit with nothing to workout in...and why can't we look cute while losing it?


Top-Zella/Tank-Old Navy/
Pants-Old Navy Online Plus/Shoes-Nike





Jacket-Old Navy Online Plus

I've been an active person my whole life...I was a varsity athlete in High School and I continue to participate in my favorite sports...though not as much as I'd like or should!  I want to wear that cute Nike mesh top...that hot pink tank from Victoria Secret Pink...but if I can't I want someone to make something similar to that for me!  


There's just something about loving what I work out in...it makes it fun and easier somehow!  What do you work out in?  Dose it matter?  What Brand(s) would you wear if they came in Plus Sizes?  I'd love to hear from you!


XO,
Lanaé


*Photography by Alex Szoenyi of ponyfeathers

6 comments:

  1. I resort to whatever fits well, actually. I don't have that much options here, so if something fits, and it's usually black, then I take it.

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...I've been to Manila...my husband is from Antipolo City. Love your blog...I've added you to my reading list...hope you'll do the same!

    XO,
    Lanaé

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so dang cute! I never really thought about it but I think they should carry all clothing in all different shapes and sizes! (:

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME? I'm obsessed with your perfect teeth! I know that's weird...I have a "thing" with teeth! I <3 your blog BTW!

      Clothing in all shapes and sizes...big need...and everyone should be active and have active wear available to them!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  4. I am a bit belated, but just found your blog. Have you seen Cult of California? A brand new curvy girl workout line!!! Search for it on facebook. Rad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda!
      I have heard of them...I've got my eye on a few things! So glad you found my blog...I hope you'll continue to come back and see what I'm up to...also let me know if you're on the hunt for anything and I'll help you find it!
      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete