Saturday, May 26, 2012

Neon Obsession

I love bright colors...they just make me happy!  So when I saw this top from ASOS Curve I had to have it right away!  I blogged about it with mixed reviews...but once I got it in the mail and wore it the feedback was nothing but positive!  
I rarely listen to the opinions of others about my wardrobe and I'm glad because if I had listened to the peanut gallery I wouldn't own this fab top!



Top-ASOS Curve/Tank-Old Navy/Jeans-Old Navy Online Plus/Shoes-Jeffrey Campbell



Shoes-Jeffrey Campbell  99
Funny because same went for these shoes...when I was hunting for them online NO ONE thought they were cute...and now I can't wear them without someone complementing them!  I'm totally obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes...I can't pull off all of the crazy styles they put out but some of them just call my name!  It doesn't hurt that they more often than not are actually bearable in the comfort department!


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this outfit!



XO,
Lanaé


*Photography by Alex Szoenyi of ponyfeathers



6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I'm kind of bummed I didn't end up buying that top, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! You totally have to stalk ASOS Curve like it's your part time job...you'd be surprised what will pop up! I actually saw this top a few days ago in both colors!!!

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  2. I love the ASOS top.. does it come in a hot pink?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding...if it did you know I'd own it! This top only came in black and this neon yellow.

      XO,
      Lanaé

      Delete
  3. I am not a neon fan so when i saw this i just scrolled past it but it looks fab on you! :) you totally pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Louisaa!

    Thanks for reading and the complement...so sweet of you!

    XO,
    Lanaé

    ReplyDelete