Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Love It or Leave It

I wanna hear it...your thoughts on smocking!  


What is smocking?  It's that embroidery/stitching technique used to gather fabric so that it can stretch ...it can be at the waist, under bust (empire) on the sleeve...at the wrist etc.  Do you love it?  Do you care? Would it stop you from buying a top?

Women's Plus
Printed-Smocked Chiffon Top
$32.94
www.oldnavy.gap.com
I hesitated on ordering this top because of the smocking at the waist.  For me it doesn't always work out as I have a longer torso...but I couldn't resist as I LOVE chiffon...and this color/pattern was just calling my name!  


Would you...who ever you are out there reading this...like to see what this looks like on me when I get it in the mail?  I want to hear from you...and I'd love it even more if you followed me!


XO,
Lanaé

No comments:

Post a Comment